Cut File for Puppy Snugs

Hi everyone!! If you haven't been made aware, I've been up on the Spiegel Mom Scraps blog this month as their January Spotlight Sparkler on Saturdays.  It has been a lot of fun and having to be creative has actually made me more creative.  I look forward to keeping that mojo going over here on my own blog. Yesterday I posted the following layout.  For more details on it click on over here.


I was asked about sharing the cut file and because I have always loved getting free cut files from those who create them to share, I jumped at the opportunity to share back.  The links for that are below.  If you have any questions, please let me know. Please share your creations with me! I'd love to see your take on this! Tag me on Instagram or send me a message.  My Instagram is @catharticscrapper.


Heart Framework Silhouette cut file

Heart Framework Cricut cut file

Comments

Popular Posts