Just getting started.

There is something sad about a blog with nothing on it.  So as I set this up and get to taking pictures for posts, I couldn't just leave the page blank.  I, as have many other scrapbookers, have been asked numerous times as to why I don't share on a blog or make YouTube videos - by friends, family and scrapbook supply companies.  While I don't have the time or equipment for YouTube, blogging is something I have done before and is easy for me to get back into.  So here we are!  My hopes are that sharing helps someone.  Either to inspire them in their own creations, feel not so alone in the world if it's a page on a hard subject, or just amuse somehow.  With two kids (well three if you count the husband) and a few animals, it should be easy to entertain with their antics.  And my own if we are keeping it real. Stay tuned!!

Comments

Popular Posts